Energy Leadership: Transforming Your Life from the CorePosted by Donna Marie Thompson, PhD on Jan 27, 2010 in Books | 0 comments
In Energy Leadership, renowned coach Bruce D Schneider teaches how to understand the most important personal resource of all energy, and shows how to harness it to achieve success in the workplace, the home, and in the world at large.
This engaging and fast-paced story clearly explains how managers and leaders from all walks of life can use the principles of Energy Leadership to inspire themselves and others to achieve extraordinary results in whatever they do. It also provides insight into a cutting edge coaching process developed by Schneider, which has positively impacted the lives of tens of thousands of people in both the corporate and private sectors.
Readers will learn how to:
* Recognize the seven distinct levels that are the key to understanding why everyone thinks and acts the way they do, in life and specifically within the workplace.
* Distinguish truly effective leaders from those who deplete the energy of the people around them, and specific techniques to shift energy levels to inspire peak performance.
* Become powerful leaders who motivate themselves and others to reach their true potential.
* Identify the Big Four Energy Blocks and discover proven techniques and strategies for overcoming these and other obstacles to success.
* Develop the ability to shift internal energy to meet any leadership challenge, and use this newfound power to inspire respect, confidence, and loyalty in others.
If you always try to inspire others but sometimes feel like something’s missing, something is. Energy Leadership puts you in touch with the missing link between your ambitions and your ability to achieve them.